Just the other day I was telling my wife that “Bitcoin is going to change the world”. At some point I fell down the Bitcoin rabbit hole. Although I’ve been collecting Bitcoin for some time, I’m not satisfied just stacking sats. I want to do Bitcoin.
A little about me:
- I’m passionate about building applications for crypto.
- I’m invested in cryptocurrencies and recently put together my first full node.
- I’ve been full-stack developing web applications for sixteen years.
- I enjoy product design, and I’ve been involved in every part of the product lifecycle, from greenfield development through production deployment and scaling.
- I’ve founded several companies and built several world-class web applications.
- I have experience with financial systems and have built a conventional double-entry ledger system.
I’m a Wizard, Harry:
- I’m a senior web developer. I built my first web app with Ruby on Rails 0.13.1.
- I’ve had considerable experience consuming and building REST APIs.
- Although I’ve never built a production product with Rust or Go, not knowing a language or framework has never stopped me in the past. I’m confident I’ll be able to be productive very quickly.
- My web applications are secure, well, tested, and function at scale.
I’m excited about this position because I can see how crypto is changing the world and I believe Bitcoin is the future of more than just money. I’d like it to be my future also, and I’d love to come work with you at Electric Capital.
Ryan Crispin Heneise